- Monday, 06 March 2017
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
Now Accepting Applications From Experienced Leaders
First consideration application reviews will begin on March 27, 2017.
Interviews conducted in April. The position will remain open until filled.
Position starts July 2017.
- Maryland superintendent certification is required
- Doctorate preferred
Knowledge of the Maryland Education system, laws, funding,curriculum and assessment
Must be willing to relocate in Dorchester County if not a currentresident
- Competitive salary and benefit package with a minimum salary of
$160,000.00. The amount of an offer will be dependent on the
qualifications and experience of the applicant.
- First consideration application reviews will end on March 27, 2017
- Interviews will be conducted in April 2017
For more information, download the flyer below.
- SuperintendentZSearchZFlyerZ-ZDCPS.pdf (192 Downloads)