- Monday, 22 January 2018
The Dorchester County Board of Education is proud to recognize outstanding teachers in our county, and by partnering with local businesses celebrate their achievements. Teachers nominated should exemplify the highest standards of teaching. Nominees must be certificated and highly qualified full-time classroom, resource or specialist teachers who spend the majority of their time teaching. They will be expected to remain as active teachers in Dorchester County throughout the 2018-2019 school year.
Students, parents, colleagues, administrators and community organizations are encouraged to submit the name of a teacher(s) on the forms found attached to this email or on the DCPS web site. Nominations are to be submitted to the school principal of the nominated teacher, for their review and recommendation and will be forwarded to the Human Resources Office. Nominations should be made without regard to age, sex, race, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Let us truly celebrate our champions!
Nomination forms and other important information can be found by downloading the documents below.
- TOY_Timeline_2018-2019.pdf (147 Downloads)
- Nomination_Indicators__for_TOY_and_FCTOY.pdf (130 Downloads)
- 03_TOY_Nominee_Form_2018-19.pdf (111 Downloads)
- 02_TOY_Program_Flyer_2018.pdf (95 Downloads)
- 01_Criteria_for_Selection_MSDE_2018.pdf (116 Downloads)
- 001_Nomination_Packets_2018.pdf (110 Downloads)
- 05_Description_of_FC_TOY_Candidate.pdf (95 Downloads)
- TOY_Statement_of_Agreement_-_MSDE_2018-2019.pdf (92 Downloads)
- 04_Description_of_TOY_Candidate.pdf (99 Downloads)