- Wednesday, 06 February 2019
The Dorchester County Public School System invites parents to register their school age children on:
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
From 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration will take place at the Elementary School where the parents and children reside:
Please bring the following with you:
- Immunization Records and lead testing results
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence – electric or water bill, lease, mortgage, etc.
- Social Security Card
- Child’s address, phone #, parent names (proof of custody if not natural parents), parent’s work #, and an emergency contact name and phone number
- Income verification will be needed for Pre-K registration
Any of the items below will be accepted:
- Tax return from previous year
- Most recent paycheck stubs (from last two pay periods)
- TCA case number
- Other income verification document approved by principal/designee
Pre-K must be 4 yrs old on or before 9/01/2019.
Kindergarten must be 5 yrs old on or before 09/01/2019 – Attendance is compulsory – exemptions can be obtained from Student Services.
1st Grade must be 6 yrs old on or before 09/01/2019.
- Pre-K_Registration_Advertisement_19-20.pdf (16 Downloads)