- Individual counseling - when students are self, teacher, parent, or staff referred (with parental permission for extended counseling)
- Group counseling - topics such as changing families, anger management, friendship, social skills, and study skills are addressed.
- Classroom guidance - teaching topics that include: bullying prevention, friendship skills, stress management, communication skills, career development, middle school transition, tolerance, etc. The Second Step curriculum, a scientifically based violence prevention program, is used for all Pre-K classroom lessons.
- Parent support - which includes parent conferences, referrals, and parenting information.
- Peer mediation - a program whereby student peer mediators assist fellow students resolve minor conflicts in a confidential setting.
- College and career awareness
Family connection: https://connection.naviance.com/auth/fclookup
Work permits: https://www.dllr.state.md.us/labor/wages/empm.shtml